Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway Overview
The Grandstream GXW4004 also supports 2 SIP account profiles, caller ID for various countries/regions, T.38 fax, flexible dialing plans, security protection (SIPS/TLS), and comprehensive voice codecs.
The GXW4004 FXS gateway is an ideal solution for businesses looking to connect one or more lines of a traditional PBX to a VOIP phone system or provider. Each SIP Account supports 2 profiles and the GXW4004 supports T.38 fax along with G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729 and iLBC codecs.
Grandstream GXW4004 Features and Functions
- 4 FXS ports
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 2 profiles per account)
- T.38 Fax compliant
- G.168 Echo Cancellation
- Voice Activation Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Supports PSTN/PBX analog telephone sets or analog trunks